Homestock Haarlem

Homestock in Haarlem: what a lovely store! All new and some vintage products. And all very nice if you have kind of a budget for your home, like me. It's very reasonably priced! I like that! They've opened a second floor now, with just more of the good stuff! 

I've ordered our new couch here.... Very excited.... But I have to wait a couple of weeks before it arrives. So I will keep you updated on the couch!  I also found a real cool vintage army stool from the vintage brand: Best of the Past. I use it as a sidetable now. 

You can also follow Homestock on instagram (@homestocknl), to keep being updated with all the new products. They also have a blog: www.homestocknl.blogspot.nl 

Homestock is a real asset for the city centre of Haarlem. There's a parking spot (De Raaks) very nearby, so you can stall all your findings in the car immediately. Very handy if you're here for a short city trip!

An impression of this great store: 









They have new things every week, so every time you're here, you'll find new beautiful products and stylish corners full of inspiration for you home and stay spot on on trends!

wwww.homestock.nl




0 reacties:

Een reactie plaatsen

Blog Archive

 

enstijl op homecrusch_

enstijl op homecrusch_
Ik ben ook gastblogger voor: www.homecrusch.nl

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner

Shortlist Meet the Blogger Audience Award Beginner
I've made it to the shortlist!

Followers

My blog on showhome.nl

My blog on showhome.nl
Very cool: my blog is shown in the list of best blogs on living and interiors on showhome.nl

Who am I? ★

I am Sanne, 31 years old and I live in Haarlem (the Netherlands) with my husband and little boy Bo. A little baby girl is on her way! I get inspired by interiors and little details and want to share this with all who will read it....
I hope you get inspired by this blog too....
For more: check @enstijl on instagram.

Contact

Naam

E-mail *

Bericht *

Blogroll

★